COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

a giant...WORM!?!

I lol'd, a lot.
That's gears 2.
"what the fuck is going on/baaw i gotta find mariaaa!!!"
gotta love it.
not in chronological order...
amazing detail on all the cogs and such, quick and to the point, and of course, a giant brumak dick.

CYBER CYBER

Definition of "cool"

Really slick from the intro on. Reminded me of Tron. Everything was done really well, I liked it all. It was short, but to the point. Any longer would have been pointless. Sweet idea, excellent execution.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

sweet action

Not a waste of time, sweetness in animation form and full of nice sexual reference thingie mabobs I do cocaine. I think.

Raze Raze

2D UNREAL!

very cool aesthetic, and such. music ranged from awesome o mildly annoying. like the nod to halo, with johnson. fun gameplay, that gets hard fast, but not impossible. I only made it to medium though. could play for hours. but I've got some problems. Is it possible to have the weapons switch automatically when you pick em up? Might be my keys but sometimes I'll just be running to the left, no way to stop it. The biggest problem is the reload. It's not automatic when I'm out of ammo and trying to shoot more, I think 'r' is the button for it,(help didn't say) but if a weapon is out of ammo, then I pick up more ammo, I CANNOT get it to reload. at all. very annoying it was. Not to mention, the reload times were excruciatingly slow...
Problems aside, a fun game, and looking forward to more.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Really Cool

The art's great and I got a real feeling of depression or oppression from it, then the music started. The music fits really well.
I liked all the little things to click, went through again to find them. And the hidden hearts and signs and the pipes pushing out tiny smoke hearts that quickly disappeared.
A really cool, creative game.

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

There IS a cow level

A good game.
Short, I got through with it in one sitting, and all the bosses were beaten the same way, and I mostly used the pistol instead of any other weapon. None of the others seemed useful except for the revolver.
I like the achievements idea, whether inspired by xbox 360 or Valve's Orange Box.
Feels more like Orange Box here.
Didn't get all of them but I don't see a reason to try, unless there is a reward of some sort. The cow level at the end was a nice touch. Adds a little bit of longevity to the game.
Overall a fun way to kill some time killing zombies and undead minions.

Tesla Tesla

I actually thought I was listening to Black Sun Empire for a while.
Great work. Just when certain parts began to get boring/repetitive, it would change.

Noisecream responds:

I'm just tired for diversity :)
ty

Song of Sacrilege Song of Sacrilege

freakin lol'd

I lol'd once I understand what the robovoice was saying.
Other than that basic stuff. works though.
also hilarious.

'lawl'

Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile! Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile!

BADASS

Excellent guitar, man, and good job keeping it interesting.

Evil-Dog responds: